Here he is!! Chase made his debut on March 9, 2008 at 12:52 am. He weighs 7lbs 8 oz and is 19 in. long. Labor and delivery were very fast! I started contracting at about 8:30, water broke around 10:15, and got to the hospital at 11:06. We weren't even there for two hours and then all it took was maybe 6 pushes. Child birth is such a strange and amazing experience, words cannot begin to describe it!
Brody was able to come into the room with Jared and I right after I delivered so it was just the four of us for a while. He came in and got teary eyed looking at Chase and then asked, first thing, if he could give him hugs and kisses. Brody is seriously such a sweet boy! Whenever he sees him for the first time in the morning or waking up from a nap, he cannot wait to touch him, hold him, and kiss him. When Chase cries, Brody runs over and says, "I will make him feel better" and then kisses him! I have the best family!


Chase sleeps non-stop (for now, I'm sure). I think I've only seen him awake for maybe 6 hours since he's been born! He is very mellow and puts up with Brody's noise very well! We are so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy boys! I will post more when I have some more time!!
8 comments:
Congratulations Jared, Jenny and Brody!!! I'm Laura Dalton's mom. You are blessed with a beautiful, happy, healthy family! I'm excited for you. Say hi to your parents for me, I have such fond, sweet memories of them all! Of course, you two are favorites of mine! Keep up the good work....God Bless!
Ok, so my stalker mom found you:):):) Ha ha..just kidding mom, just didn't expect to see a post from her! ANYWAY, I'm so happy to see those pics, he is BEAUTIFUL and has the most perfect skin! I love how sweet Brody is with him--they'll be such good friends. And hello Jenny, you look like you're 16--hot mama!:)
WHOW! I just now came to the realization that our baby's were born on the same day! I'm glad to hear all went well for you guys! My story is kind of crazy...I'll post when I get a chance. But for now, both kids are napping so I am off to try to do the same! This is crazy! But I love it! Congrats to the Davis family!!!
PS-maybe Callie and Chase will date each other some day! HA!
He's so adorable. Congratulations! That's so cute Brody is such a sweet big brother.
What the??? That's all I have to say. I thought you weren't due for another couple weeks!!! That's so exciting! Chase looks like the cutest little thing... nothing like and alien, and that's a compliment since most newborns do... Congratulations and enjoy your little family.
Whoa, simultaneous blogging, cool. I am definitely finding out the sex. I have way too much shopping to do.
He is adorable! CONGRATULATIONS!
It sounds like labor & delivery went smoothly, that's good news.
I love the pictures, your family is so beautiful! Good work Jared & Jenny!
Jenny, I found your blog through Tiffany's, but I just wanted to say Congrats! Your kids are adorable and Chase is sooo precious! Congratulations! I love that Brody calles you and Jared Buddy and Babe!!!! So CUTE!
Post a Comment