4.29.2008

Mommy's Date

I took Brody out for a special day with just him and I the Friday before I went back to work. I was feeling bad for the poor guy since the whole time he had seen me for the past six weeks, I had Chase attached to me! We went to the Lied Discovery Museum and then to the Rain Forest Cafe for lunch. I don't have any pictures of the lunch because Brody was on sensory overload from everything going on in the restaurant, he wouldn't leave my side! It was so fun to get out and just have one-on-one time with him, he really deserved it. Brody has been such a huge help and is such a great son and brother. I really love spending time with him, he is so funny and charming! I love him sooo much!
Floating boats and splashing in the water
I love how his cheeks are all puffed out, blowing bubbles!

Making HUGE bubbles!

Sorting shapes

Playing drums

Touching a tornado!!

Shooting hoops, I couldn't get him away from this! He could barely see over the top, but made almost every shot!

The floating beach ball that he had to chase all over the place!

1 comment:

{jane} said...

How fun - what a great museum! I bet he loved it all, you're a great Mom!