8.02.2008

Soakin' Wet

For the last few weeks, rain has been in our forecast. But since this is Vegas, the weathermen only get it right about 30% of the time! I had been telling Brody that when it rains he can play in it. After a week of no rain, he was very disappointed. Then, last Saturday, I awoke to the sounds of thunder and was hoping that Brody would finally get to play in the rain. A little while later, I hear Brody and Jared laughing and running around outside. FINALLY RAIN!! They were so cute, splashing in the puddles and sliding down the "water slide!"




1 comment:

{jane} said...

totally wet & totally cute - I bet Brody was SO excited for the rain!

p.s. We will be in Vegas the weekend of the 14-17th, Kiana & Myla will be at a ballroom competition, "Nevada Star Ball." If you want to come, they will be competeing with their partners, at the Green Valley Ranch on Friday the 15th at 6pm... let us know :)