12.29.2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas was so much fun this year with our two boys! Jared and I were up until about 2 am getting everything ready for Christmas morning so we were pretty tired. But once I was in bed, I couldn't go to sleep because I was too excited!
Jared and I woke up at 7:30, before the boys, and once again, were too excited to sleep! We waited about 30 minutes and then had to go wake up Brody and Chase! We had such a great Christmas with our family!
This is Jared and I waking up Brody! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?!

The first words that groggy Brody said were, "Did Santa come yet?"

Coming down the stairs and getting the first glimpse of all the presents!

Of course Brody went for the biggest present first :)

I'd say Brody is pretty excited about his doctor kit from Santa!

Chase was sooo tired all morning...we probably shouldn't have woken him up so early!

Brody helping Chase unwrap his presents. He was so excited for Chase to unwrap the gift he picked out for him!

Chase LOVES music so he got little drums and a piano

Here's Brody on his Smart Cycle and Chase trying to hitch a ride!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

After reading your post I had to go back and edit mine! I forgot but our kids did the same thing! We woke up around 5:30 and finally went to wake up the kids around 7 because we were too excited! Funny. Glad you guys had a great day! Christmas is awesome with kids! (PS-THANKS for the Christmas card! We didn't get ours out. I put the pics that were intended for a card, on my blog. Lazy, I know!)

Jen said...

How fun you woke up before your kids! I have never heard of that happening. I thought families only did that when the kids were teenagers. ;) Christmas with kids must be so fun.

Dalton Family said...

I LOVE Brody's face when he opened that dr. stuff!! So cute! I cant believe how big they are getting!

{jane} said...

so so cute! We were totally the same, back when Kiana and Myla were both little. Except we would be staying at Connie's home on the ranch, and trying to wake up everyone because Dusty and I were so excited! Kids make all the holidays so incredible!

Your boys are so handsome and they are getting so big! They are such cute brothers...you can totally tell by the pictures that they just adore each other!

Sarah said...

Too funny. Cute jammies.