8.14.2009

Our favorite...

pictures from the month of May 2009:

I couldn't get the setting right on my camera for the light, but I think this picture actually turned out kind of cool. I love how it's just the silhouette of Chase and the flowers. He's obsessed with smelling flowers :)

Ahh, Mr. Potato Head glasses! Why do kids always love to put these on?

I love how it looks like Chase is telling Grandma a secret!! Super cute!

The warm-up, dry off swing after swimming
As much as Jared disapproves, Brody is a random Cubs fan! But then Brody always says, "Don't worry Dad, I like the Padres still too."

Snuggling in Brody's bed, reading together
Cruising the quad in the backyard. Chase gets on this thing like an old pro!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute babies! Your kids are adorable. I agree with Brody...it is okay to be a Chicago Cubs fan! Love the update.

Dalton Family said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute!

Sarah said...

Yay Brody!!! Uncle Devin will be so proud. Just make sure he's warned about the life of misery he'll lead as a Cubs fan.