jared, jenny, brody & chase
Aw, those cute little kid scrawls. I adore child handwriting. What a fun welcome home.Brody is hilarious in the picture. He seems like such a goofy kid--I LOVE goofy kids.
Whoa...whoa....Jenny has a post!?! :-) jkHow cute is that sign! I'm impressed that Brody could write so well! And it looks like you and Brittany have the same hand writing! THe "we missed you" looks JUST like your handwriting!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Aw, those cute little kid scrawls. I adore child handwriting. What a fun welcome home.
Brody is hilarious in the picture. He seems like such a goofy kid--I LOVE goofy kids.
Whoa...whoa....Jenny has a post!?! :-) jk
How cute is that sign! I'm impressed that Brody could write so well! And it looks like you and Brittany have the same hand writing! THe "we missed you" looks JUST like your handwriting!
Post a Comment