During Spring Break, Aunt Brittany, Aunt Lindy, Brody, Chase and myself headed to the strip. Our first stop was to the Shark Reef. No matter how many times we go, it is always one of the boys' favorite things to do!
Chase had to have the little speaker thing this time and he was actually listening and interested in it!
Waiting for some rays to swim by...
I always try to get pictures of these jellyfish and they never turn out, but this time they did!
So creepy and beautiful at the same time!
The boys picked out neon sharks at the gift shop. Off to lunch!
Waiting for our table at Serendipity's. I love Chase's little hands in this picture! He looks so posed but this is just him :)
"Mom, really with the flowers?"
Finally the good stuff, frozen hot chocolate!!
Chase was hooked! He is such a sweets kinda guy!
All to himself!
Chase's heaven!
I love that one is big enough for all 5 of us!











1 comment:
Since when did Serendipity come to Vegas? YUM! Your boys are such good looking kids. You better watch out! I LOVE Chase's hands in that picture too. Such a cute kid!
Post a Comment