1.06.2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was soooo much fun!
The only thing Brody asked for was a monster truck and a dirt bike. So, luckily, Santa came through! Too bad Jared and I didn't just get him those two things, we actually had to keep talking him into opening the rest of his presents!
Brody was very clean about the wrapping paper. He would tear off a little piece and then hand it to Jared or me! If only he were this neat and concerned with all of the other messes that he comes up with!
Yes, it a camera. I know, he's only 2, but Brody loves taking pictures!!

Stocking surprises! I made all of these stockings, one of the worst decisions of my life! They are super cute, but such a time consuming, painful event for my fingers! I feel so bad for saying it, but I'm really dreading having to make another one for our new guy!

No comments: