1.06.2008

The Magical Forest

Every year, our family goes to the Magical Forest at Opportunity Village. Jared and I were really excited to go this year because we knew Brody would love it! It turned out to be so much fun. We went with my cousins Jessica (her husband and kids), Jenelle, and my Aunt Diane.
Brody could not give this reindeer enough lovin'! He has the biggest, most loving heart!!!

I thought Brody would be really into the train ride, but he said it was "Too loud!" Still, we rode it two times, even if it was more for Jared and I than Brody!
So, everytime I take a picture, I get the "cheeseball" face! It is such a wonderful expression that Jared taught Brody. I have to specifically ask him for a "nice smile" when I want a normal smile!
Brody with his cousins Keenan, Derek, Alyssa (of course the cheeseball)and Jacob, sleeping
Brody's favorite part of the night was getting to go inside a real ambulance and police car! He couldn't even focus on anything else until we got that out of the way!(see what I mean about the cheeseball?!)

No comments: