Brody is such a goofball!! He is always doing something to make us laugh.
Jared and I were in the kitchen, getting things ready for bed. Brody walks up behind us and says, "Look guys!" We turn around and he has his pajama shorts pulled up as high as they can go! The both of us start cracking up which is exactly what Brody was going for! Brody starts laughing too and then says, "Watch me run!" He takes off laughing and running all over the house with his shorts like this! Jared and I could not believe this, we have never pulled his shorts up high and laughed about it so we didn't know how he would know, that this was so funny! We were laughing so hard that we were crying and had sore cheeks! Brody was so proud of himself for being such a comedian!
I have no idea where Brody comes up with this stuff but I love it!!!

4 comments:
While I was reading your blog, Alex comes over and sees the pic of Brody and pulls his shirt up too! Such a funny age!
That is so funny! I can totally see you and Jared laughing so hard that tears start coming! I love it!
way to go Brody, hehe!
How cute! Kids are so funny. I love it.
Post a Comment