Here are some of my favorite recent pictures.
No special occasions, just our family, everyday!!
No special occasions, just our family, everyday!!
Our little man finally loves his bath!
Our rocker son with his tattoo!! He made this face all on his own for this one!
I cannot believe that Chase is 3 months old already and growing soo fast!
I love how Chase is so asleep right here, with his mouth wide open!
Poor Chase is teething, so this is what he looks like all the time! He already cut his first bottom tooth!!!
Brody is ready for summer in his flip flops, boardies, and backwards hat! What a stylish guy! He's growing up way too fast, too!!
Chase, zonked out and snuggly with his Daddy!

3 comments:
adorable pics, Brody is looking more and more like Jared!
Chase is getting so big, I bet Brody is loving having him around.
I can't believe how big Brody is getting. He looks so much like Jared in that picture with him in the hat.
And I love all the Chase pictures. He looks like such a sweet baby. How are you adjusting to 2 kids?
So sweet. Love the daddy picture. Perfect for Father's Day.
Post a Comment