The only way to survive the desert summers, is to spend it in the pool! This was our first trip of the season to my Mom's house. The water wasn't all that warm yet, but that didn't phase Brody! It took lots of bribing to get him out of the pool, even though he was shivering so bad he could barely talk :) His favorite Uncle Tyler and Aunt Lindy braved the cold water so he could have his fun!! They are the best!




4 comments:
Cute page Jenny! I'm jealous that your son loves the pool. Alex is kind of a wuss. It takes a lot of coaxing to get him to get in!
No Way is that Tyler!!! Oh MY GOODNESS!!! Funny how he seemed so much younger than us, but he doesn't seem it any more! I love how much Brody loves the water! So cute!
I'm with Laura. I couldn't figure out who the man was. We're so old!
Obviously Brody needs to see his Uncle Dusty a little more... else Uncle Tyler would be #2.
Dude... your kids are the freaking bomb!
Dusty
Post a Comment