12.19.2009

Back to Tiny Tots

Brody started Tiny Tots this year on September 8th. He had tried it out earlier in February but it wasn't quit for him. Now though, he is ready! His cousin, Jacob, is in class with him so he will have tons of fun. I took the day off work to bring him to his first day and I'm so glad I did! It was great to see him excited to start the school year!
I love Tiny Tots because it's where Jared and I both went to Preschool. It's so crazy because it smells the exact same way it did 25 years ago!! I met one of my best friends in Tiny Tots so I'm hoping Brody has a positive experience with it as well.
So ready for Tiny Tots!
Jacob and Brody

Chase wanted to go too!

Anxious to get inside...

They headed straight for the Teeter-Totter

3 comments:

Jen said...

You've done so many posts! It's so fun. I really enjoyed the guys' night post. What a fun dad Jared is. Also, it's SO cool you guys found a gecko in BC! I bet the boys loved that.

{jane} said...

so cute! how awesome that he is at the same preschool that you & jared went to!

Dalton Family said...

I love that you have a son in tiny tots! I remember so many things about that place!

I'm sooo happy you are updating posts! It's such a process, huh!? I'm wishing I had just kept it up instead having a 4 month break!