12.21.2009

Rockstar US Open

Another year for the Supercross. This time, Jared had that Friday off so he was able to take Brody to the pits during the day, before the races. That's where the coolest thing ever happened...Brody got to meet and take a picture with Chad Reed!! He is Brody's favorite rider so it was super exciting! That night we all went to the races. It was Chase's first one so I wasn't sure how he would do, with the noise and all. But of course, Chase wanted nothing to do with the headphones so I guess the noise didn't bother him! Brody, on the other hand, would not even think of going without his headphones!
Brody and Chad Reed - the best day of Brody's life!!

James Stewart - Jared's favorite

My boys

Chase loved being allowed to pig out on popcorn and pink lemonade!

The headphones that never leave Brody's ears

During the drive home, I looked back to find both of the boys zonked out after a long and exciting night. So cute!

1 comment:

Dalton Family said...

I love all of those pictures! How cute that Brody already has a favorite rider.
And I can't believe how big Chase is getting!
I love sleeping babies....nothing like it!