1.26.2008

MONSTER TRUCKS!!

We took Brody to see Monster Trucks a few weekends ago. He was sooo excited!! Jared and him got to ride in Sergeant Smash before the show started. It took all that I had to let them do it! We had to sign a waiver and the wheels came up off the ground when it turned!!!!!!! I almost cried! Brody totally loved it and can't wait to see them again.

This is the one they rode in. I didn't breathe for the two laps they drove around the track!!






3 comments:

Jen said...

That's so fun they got to ride in the truck! What a memory. And I'm sure the stress was so good for you. Speaking of . . . congrats! I didn't know you're pregnant again. That is so exciting.

Sarah said...

Oh man. A little boy's dream. Where did you get the head phone thingys? Devin wants to get some of those so he can take our kids to sports games with him. Guys...

{jane} said...

DUDE, you guys were so close! I cannot imagine how loud it must have been, but I think Brody's headphones took care of that. Is that the largest size headphones come in?!?